About the Pelham Business Association
To establish and promote a business climate favourable to Pelham - based businesses and professional enterprises.
To encourage active participation by local and regional business people and organizations and by Pelham citizens in all things related to Pelham business, professional and industrial development.
To unite the members of the Pelham business community and promote a greater sense of business and social unity.
To seek financial assistance, funding, and partnerships for the betterment of the Pelham community.
- Opportunity to network with other local business owners at regularly scheduled events.
- Promote your business to the PBA memberships through our website, pelhambusinessassociation.ca, social media and multiple group marketing campaigns.
- Attend events with experienced speakers addressing issues and topics relevant to business owners in Pelham.
- Be a valuable member of a dynamic team that can learn and share from each other and is dedicated to promote all businesses within Pelham.
- Utilize and participate in marketing strategies, such as the Shop Local Campaign, Portraits of Pelham Campaign, Summerfest, Christmas in Pelham, Canada Day and our new marketing campaigns outlined in our January 2014 meeting.
- Be represented by a collective voice to Town Council and Regional government through committee participation, such as; the Beautification Committee or the Economic Development Committee.
- Share in PBA member discounts.
Please click here to download a PDF of our rack card.
The Pelham Business Association was established in 2006 by a number of local businesses to enhance the Town of Pelham’s business community and to provide a liaison with government in addressing issues affecting local commerce. Becoming a member provides you with the opportunity to experience and stimulate the Pelham business community.
Some of the ongoing projects of the Pelham Business Association is part of include:
- The annual Christmas In Pelham campaign consisting of a visit from Santa, local shopping specials, horse drawn sleigh rides, a children’s choir, carolers and entertainment throughout the town
- The Summer Bandshell Concert Series through a sponsored evening of music for the whole community
- Town of Pelham Summerfest Festival, donating both funding and volunteer hours from both our Board of Directors the PBA members at large.
The Pelham Business Association is made up of five active committees:
- The Membership Committee promotes and maintains memberships
- The Program Committee organizes meetings and develops programs to the benefit of the members
- The Marketing & Communications Committee promotes members within the PBA and the business community as a whole
- The Community Affairs Committee which encourages the participation of all local businesses and citizens in matters related to Pelham commerce and seeks partnerships for the betterment of the Pelham community
- The Council Liaison Committee establishes and promotes a business climate through partnerships with the Town Council and seeks funding for special projects
The Pelham Business Association is committed to working together to support and inspire a thriving sustainable Pelham community.